You know the drill: I ramble and post fun links; you browse and pick and choose and click as you wish. Here we go:
1. Did I ever tell you Nathan makes his own peanut butter? Yup, little chef he is. Simply add peanuts, a splash of olive oil and a dash of salt to the food processor and blend until smooth. Then he totes it to work, eats it for breakfast, and brags to his coworkers that he knows what a food processor is.
ps don't use the mini processor. it's a wee bit hard on the motor.
2. This blog fascinates me as of late. i'm liking the cereal milk ice cream. yummmm
3. Beautiful kitchen redo. mine??...someday....
4. Awesome beauty blog I came across recently. super cute hair ideas girls!
5. Gorgeous cake for easter. This girl's got talent. I'm jealous of every cake she's made. not fair.
6. How to clean your engagement ring at home. I do the baking soda/water method and get lots of compliments on my shiny sparkler. It also helps that Nathan picked out a very lovely ring. he done good.
7. Peeps Cake Batter Candy. We're big peeps-eaters in this house so this wouldn't last a day.
8. Gooey Chocolate Skillet Cake Ice Cream Sundae. Can't get enough of the skillet!!
9. Awesome drive-thru prank. You need to watch this video. Hilarious!
10. Went to Pei Wei for lunch today (again) and had some good food and good fortunes. Mine: "Your love of life can carry you through any circumstance". Nathan's: "This is a night for love and affection." Oh boy...
11. And to cap BB off, an awesome quote from the book I'm reading, Gone Girl (by Gillian Flynn- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!): "Stay away from boys. They'll either throw rocks or look up your skirt". Amen.