Saturday, March 31, 2012

Bits and Bites

1.  This is my idea of health food.  BEST CLIF BAR EVER.


2.  Made some rootbeer floats at lunch the other day.  Apparently you're never too old to stop playing with your food :)


3.  The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin is my newest read and wow I'm hooked.  Highly recommended.  Full of interesting thoughts, insights, theories, and opinions.  I can already feel a change within myself and love it!

4.  Fun eats I found across the blogosphere this week:

Herb Gorgonzola Crusted Artichokes with Parmesan Hollandaise (How Sweet It Is): I have always been a HUGE artichoke fan and these look absolutely delicious.  If only those chokes weren't so gosh darn expensive...

Oreo Cookie Spread (Buns In My Oven): What a clever idea to do with America's Favorite Cookie!

Browned Butter Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies (Beantown Baker): I already have my tried and true chocolate chip cookie recipe but the addition of browned butter and cream cheese could never hurt in any dessert.

5.  These are the springtime favorites I am making at work.  Strawberry, hummingbird, and banana cupcakes.


6.  They taste disgusting.


7.  More beautiful flowers appearing in our yard!


Happy Spring!!




No comments:

Post a Comment