Friday, March 9, 2012

welcome to my food blog!

Well I'm doing it.  Here I am starting my very own blog.  As a baker before dawn, a chef in my home late at night, and a follower of various baking and cooking blogs in between, I have decided to take my finds and eats to the world wide web.

After perusing the internet and making many dinners and desserts for my fiance and I, I noticed that I always had to cut recipes in halves, thirds, and fourths to prevent a bunch of leftovers- hence...Serves Two.  After all, I don't want to eat leftovers the next night for dinner; I am ready to make something new!  (Don't get me wrong, leftovers are nice for lunch, but not for four days in a row).  As a result, I have found recipes and scaled them down to size to feed just the two of us (plus a little extra).  I don't necessarily do this with desserts however.  I have a rather large sweet tooth and love to have homemade goodies available at all times. 

My goal with this blog is to inspire myself to continue to try new things and to inspire other couples (and singles and families too!) to step in the kitchen and join me :)


Bon appetit!

Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment