Saturday, October 13, 2012

Bits and Bites

Yup, it's that time again.  Bits and Bites time- Fall Style.  Well...for the most part :)  Now I normally don't post on the weekends but my darling is out of town so I thought I would share some fun yumminess with you today!  (p.s. #11 is kinda important)

1.  French Apple Tart.  Lovely. 

2.  Two Ingredients Pumpkin Brownies.  Remember my love of the pumpkin-chocolate combo.  Yeah...this will satisfy that love.

3.  Pecan Pie Brownies.  And remember how I love pecan pie?  (because I know you read everything I say and don't just jump straight to the recipe...riiiight....?). 

4.  Pumpkin Seven Layer Magic Bars.  An autumn twist on the classic seven layer bar!

5.  Homemade Cobblestone Muffins.  Ever had one at Panera?  They're divine- a cross between a cinnamon roll and an apple fritter.  Now you can make them at home!  This could be dangerous.

6.  Black Licorice Cupcakes for Halloween!  These sound disgusting to me as I am a RED licorice fan and red only.  But I have to post this simply because my parents are OBSESSED with black licorice.  Obsessed as in eat it EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT.  This one's for them :)

7.  Chocolate French Toast anyone?  Simply add cocoa powder!

8.  Or maybe you're in the mood for some Banana Bread French Toast with Peanut Butter Maple Syrup and Brown Sugar Whipped Cream.  WOW.  That's a mouthful- in more ways than one.

9.  What is a crumpet?  Ever wondered?  Now ya know.

10.  Smores Rice Krispie Treats.  Add it to my growing list of Must Make Krispie Treats. 

11.  So...I know you've read all the little treats and quips up to this point in the post (see #3) and you have been dying to know what is so important...well here it is:  my cousin has a blog!  I was so pumped this week to discover it!  (No literally.  Sometimes when I get really excited about something I come across on the internet I do this little dance in my chair.  I bounce up and down and pump my fists in the air.  Don't hate.  Nathan still loves me for it).  Anyway, yeahhhh that's exactly what I did when I discovered her blog.  She's got some yummy recipes on there and a SUPER cute Hole-In-One Cake I could only hope to have the patience for.  Check it out

Happy weekend everyone!  I'm off to Target now.  (It's a sickness).

No comments:

Post a Comment